Law Corner is an emerging Web Portal for Law Students & Law Teachers all over India. Law Corner Started its journey in the year 2018. The objects of creating Law Corner were to provide multiple legal information in one platform.
Visitors to Law Corner will find a wide range of features that include Judgments, Articles, Legal Updates, News updates, Career Advice, Interviews, Questions and answers for competitive exams, Seminars, Legal Events, etc.
About the Competition
It gives us immense pleasure to share that propelled by the success of the 1stLaw Corner Online Quiz Competition 2018, Law Corner has now decided to follow in the footsteps and host the 2nd National Online Quiz Competition on Indian Constitution 2019.
As such the importance of the knowledge of the Constitution is paramount to every citizen of India; hence we bring to you the Second edition of Law Corner’s National Quiz on Constitutional Law. Law Corner organizes this Quiz Competition in association with Lex Research Hub.
Who Can Participate?
We look forward to participation from researchers and students from Schools/Colleges/Departments of the Universities of India. Post Graduate students & Professionals are also eligible to participate.
Prizes and Certificates:
- Winner of the quiz competition shall be awarded Cash Prize of Rs. 2500/- and certificate of merit + Internship Opportunity + Discount Vouchers of 30% for Next Event.
- First runners up of the quiz competition shall be awarded Cash Prize of Rs.1500/- and certificate of merit + Internship Opportunity + Discount Vouchers of 30% for Next Event.
- Second runners up of the quiz competition shall be awarded Cash Prize of Rs. 1000/- and certificate of merit + Internship Opportunity + Discount Vouchers of 30% for Next Event.
- A ‘certificate of participation’ (e-certificate) shall be awarded to all participants.
Format of Quiz
- The quiz shall take place online & Multiple Choice Question.
- The quiz shall consist of 40 questions (MCQ) and the time is 10 minutes.
The quiz will cover a different aspect of the Indian Constitution, Constitutional History, Constitutional Amendments, Evolution of Constitution & important articles.
How to Participate
If you wish to participate in quiz competition, please pay the nominal registration fees at the below mentioned link and submit your details on the registration form. CLICK HERE
Last Date of Registration: June 10, 2019
Competition: June 15, 2019 (from 7:00pm to 8:00 pm)
Results: June 17, 2019
Rs- 150/- Only
The procedure of Payment:
- PAYTM – 8001324635
- PAY WITH PAYMENT GATEWAY
How to register?
Fill out the online form CLICK HERE
Call us – +91-8436488805
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org.
This Post has Been Submitted By Md Shaklain Mostaque.
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Thanks for your feedback!