KaTog is a unit of KATOG EDU LLP. KaTog has been known for providing distant learning opportunities to students, with the aim to provide knowledge at door step.
Course Designed by KaTog
Module 1: Introduction
Module 2: Understanding and Strengthening ADR in India
- Present Legal framework for ADR
- Mediation in India
- Arbitration in India
Module 3: Introducing and Mainstreaming ODR in India
- Usage of ODR globally
- Present status in India
- Building capacity
- Principles Framework for ODR
- The future of ODR in India
Module 4: Strategy
- Catering to Covid – 19 induced urgencies
- Mainstreaming ODR by strengthening ADR and incentivizing innovation
- Making ODR the new norm
Administration of Course
- Duration of the course is 15 days.
- Material (Soft-copy) will be provided.
- You have to finish a module within specified time.
- You will be given 3 days to submit questionnaire at the end once we sent.
- Confirmation mail will be sent within 24 hrs once enrolled or you will be added in whatsapp group.
- Open book exam at the end will be conducted in order to know course outcome (MCQ/Descriptive).
- Softcopy certificate will be provided.
- Questionnaire will be provided
300 /- Only
Bundle Course Fee
ODR + Any Other Course: 800 INR
All Courses [Cyber Law (self-paced) + Arbitration and Contracts (self-paced) + Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code (self-paced) + Human Rights (self-paced) + Intellectual Property Rights (IPR) (Recorded Lectures) + Online Dispute Resolution (Self-paced)]: 3000 INR
Registration and Payment Details
Click here, to register
Gpay/Paytm/Phonepe at 7660899180
WhatsApp or Call us at
+91 – 8851742417
+91 – 9136804644
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?