The Faculty of Law, University of Lucknow is a premier institution in India. The faculty in pursuit of academic excellence purposes to organize the International Seminar on Global Administrative Law on April 6, 2019.
Background and objective:
Global Administrative Law is an emerging field that is based upon a dual insight: that much of what is usually termed “GLOBAL GOVERNANCE” can be accurately characterized as administrative action; and that increasingly such action is itself being regulated by administrative law- type principles, rules, and mechanisms – in particular, those relating to participation, transparency, accountability, and review.
- Global Administrative Law and its impact on Indian Economy.
- Impact of Globalisation on Society.
- Philosophy of Global Administrative Law.
- Impact of Global Administrative Law on Political Issues.
- Impact of Globalisation on Indian Legal System.
- The historical aspect of Global Administrative Law.
- Role of States in Global Administrative Law.
- Autonomy of Developed Nations.
- International Organizations and Global Administrative Law.
- Global Administrative Law: Principles and Essentials.
- Rule of law and Global Administrative Law.
- Separation of Powers and Global Administrative Law.
Any other topic related to Global Administrative Law.
Last Date of Registration:
30 March 2019
Lucknow University, Hasanganj, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh 226007
Date of event:
06th April 2019
Saksham Agarwal, Student Convenor, Mobile No: 9616518305
This Post has Been Submitted By Adarsh Kumar.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?