The Faculty of Law, University of Lucknow is a premier institution in India. The faculty in pursuit of academic excellence purposes to organize the International Seminar on Global Administrative Law on April 6, 2019.
Background and objective:
Global Administrative Law is an emerging field that is based upon a dual insight: that much of what is usually termed “GLOBAL GOVERNANCE” can be accurately characterized as administrative action; and that increasingly such action is itself being regulated by administrative law- type principles, rules, and mechanisms – in particular, those relating to participation, transparency, accountability, and review.
- Global Administrative Law and its impact on Indian Economy.
- Impact of Globalisation on Society.
- Philosophy of Global Administrative Law.
- Impact of Global Administrative Law on Political Issues.
- Impact of Globalisation on Indian Legal System.
- The historical aspect of Global Administrative Law.
- Role of States in Global Administrative Law.
- Autonomy of Developed Nations.
- International Organizations and Global Administrative Law.
- Global Administrative Law: Principles and Essentials.
- Rule of law and Global Administrative Law.
- Separation of Powers and Global Administrative Law.
Any other topic related to Global Administrative Law.
Last Date of Registration:
30 March 2019
Lucknow University, Hasanganj, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh 226007
Date of event:
06th April 2019
Saksham Agarwal, Student Convenor, Mobile No: 9616518305
This Post has Been Submitted By Adarsh Kumar.
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Thanks for your feedback!