Juris Academia is about to organise the series of the quiz during this difficult time of Covid-19 to keep the Gray cells of your brain active. The first in series is National Polity online Quiz Competition 1.0, and it will test your knowledge over the Indian polity/constitution.
About the Juris Academia
Juris Academia is a platform which provides legal education through YouTube channel and will soon launch its full-fledged website to impart legal knowledge. Juris academia’s utmost objective is to give the best possible qualitative knowledge of the legal subjects. Juris academia is dedicated to catering the needs of Law Students, students preparing for entrance exams and to anyone who is interested to know about the law in simple words.
About the Quiz
The theme of National Polity online Quiz Competition 1.0 is Indian Polity.
Time and date of the Quiz: 6: 00 PM, 25 June 2020 (Thursday).
Total Number of Questions: 30
Allotted Time: 15 Minutes
Mode of Quiz: Online
Registration Fee: Rs. 30
Last Date of Registration: 23 June 2020.
Guidelines for Registration
Please click here to register after paying Rs. 30 as the registration fee.
Registration Fee can be paid through Google Pay or Phonepe on 9628171486
Note: Please take the screenshot of the payment receipt. You are required to attach the same while filling the registration form.
Prizes and Certificates
1st rank- Rs. 1000 + e-certificate of excellence
2nd rank- Rs.600 + e-certificate of excellence
3rd rank- Rs.300 + e-certificate of excellence
4th to 8th – Rs.100 + e-certificate of excellence
e-Certificate of merit to next 10 Candidates and e-Participation Certificate to all.
Internship opportunity with Juris Academia and Legalxpo will also be offered to the top 50 Candidates.
- The quiz will be a multiple choice question based and shall take place online through Google forms. The total number of questions is 30.
- Each correct attempt will carry one mark. There will be no negative marking.
- Duration of the Quiz will be 15 minutes.
- The participants must submit the quiz on time. Objections concerning connectivity or technical issues will not be entertained.
- In case of a tie, the person who submitted first will be given the priority while determining ranks.
- The decision of the Organisers shall be final and binding in relation to any matter/dispute connected with the competition.
In case of any issue or help, please contact us at email@example.com
Abhishek Dubey on 9628171486 (Available on WhatsApp)
Vaibhav Patel on 7607318241 ( Available on WhatsApp)
Pankaj K. Shukla on 9454763499 (Available on WhatsApp)
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?