Legalxpo is an initiative to make the law Background students, practitioners or the one who took interest in this field, to make aware of the opportunities which are being generated by various Law Colleges, NGO, Law firms, etc. These opportunities includes the various competitions, Internships, Campus Ambassador etc. This website also make you update with day to day legal developments, News, Blogs, Article,Essay etc.We also give an opportunity to publish your Article/Essay/Blog on our website with appreciation certificate from our side to appreciate you and encourage you to enhance your writing skill.
About the work from home job/internship:
Selected intern’s day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Writing long-piece and doing research works on the legal news (one news article daily).
- Working on long-term news series related to corporate and IPR law.
- Preparing the brief of any latest judgments.
- Completing any other work which we mutually decide.
Who can apply:
Only those candidates can apply who:
- are available for the work from home job/internship
- can start the work from home job/internship between 5th Apr’19 and 5th May’19
- are available for duration of 4 weeks
- have relevant skills and interests
** Women willing to start/restart their career can also apply.
- Opportunity to become a permanent contributor & legal content writer in the development of a website with good position.
- Certificate of completion of online Internship, which will add value to your resume.
- By doing the internship with us you will, enrich your skill and working experiences, including communication with a variety of people, enhance your legal writing skill & will give you an opportunity to publish your article on our website.
- Opportunity to interact with best minds across the globe.
- Work on exciting, meaningful and innovative projects and will learn skills which will complement your academic qualification.
- Last but the most important an Opportunity to distinguish yourself from the crowd. You can credit yourself as an Intern in your email signatures, LinkedIn profile, blogs, personal pages etc.
Interested students may send their CV along with Cover letter & mention “Application for Internship” as Subject of Email & send it on email@example.com along with the following information.
- Mobile No.
- E-mail ID
- Batch/ Year of study
- Any prior experience of article writing
Selected students shall be contacted via email/ Phone call.
15 June 2019
For any further information, feel free to Contact us at +91-7607538046
Facebook Page for Daily updates.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?