ABOUT ALL INDIA LEGAL FORUM:
All India Legal Forum is a dream online platform which aims at proliferating legal knowledge and providing an ingenious understanding and cognizance of various fields of law, simultaneously aiming to generate diverse social, political, legal and constitutional discourse on law-related topics, making sure that legal knowledge penetrates to every nook and corner of the ever-growing legal fraternity. It also provides a valuable contemporary assessment of issues and developments in the legal field, putting forward quality legal content for the masses.
PEOPLE BEHIND AILF:
AILF is a team of more than 150 law students across the country to tackle basic problems which a legal researcher faces in day to day life. Our honorary board consists of Justice A.K Sikri, eminent jurist and an international judge of the SICC; Advocate JLN. Murthy who is the Vice Chair of the American Bar Association of the United States and International Organizations; International lawyer, CEO and Managing Partner, Surana & Surana International Attorneys, Justice M.K. Sharma, Former Judge of the Supreme Court of India, SL. Bhayana, Senior Advocate the Supreme Court of India, Justice Amarnath Jindal, Justice; Sr. Adv. Amit Trivedi practising in Allahabad High Court Lucknow Bench, Lucknow; Sr. Adv. Dhruvin. U. Mehta, Gujarat High Court member and many more.
ROLE OF A JUNIOR EDITOR:
A junior editor would be expected to carry out the following tasks:
- Review articles submitted on a rolling basis by law students and practitioners.
- Typically, the interest area of the Editor is taken into consideration while allocating articles to him/her for review. An article is expected to be reviewed within a period of 6-7 working days from the date of receipt.
- Work on major legal developments of a particular week alongside brief editorial insights on two important legal issues.
- Students who are currently enrolled in 3 years and 5-year UG Law course and willing to work for six months.
- The student’s profile should reflect a strong interest in legal research and writing.
- The applicant must work exclusively for AILF and any form of parallel association with any other blog is not allowed.
Note: Preference will be given to candidates having prior editorial experience or research experience. However, the same is not a pre-requisite to apply. Past Publications would play an important role in the decision-making process. At the same time, the quality will take precedence over quantity.
There is no stipend or remuneration involved.
NO. OF VACANCIES:
- A Certificate will be provided upon successful completion of the tenure.
- Students will be given due credit
Interested candidates meeting the above-mentioned qualifications are required to send their CVs along with a cover letter and a writing sample to email@example.com latest by 30th July 2020. The subject of the e-mail should be “Application for Junior Editor”.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?