The Constitutional Law Society, Faculty of Law, Integral University is organizing the 2nd National Legal Essay Writing Competition.
1. Violation of Right to Self Determination and The Constitutional Mandate in the Context of Removal of Article 370.
2. Role of Constitution in Protecting Natural Environment of India.
3. Socialist Economy vs Capitalist Economy in Light of Privatization of a Laissez-Faire Economy.
The competition is open for Research Scholars and Students (studying in any of the recognized Schools/ Colleges/ Departments of the Universities)
The participation fee (non-refundable) is Rs. 300/- for single author and 400/- for two authors, only payable by PayTm/GooglePay on 9936835699.
1. Submissions are to be made in electronic form only and are to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Submission –2nd National Legal Essay Writing Competition, 2019”.
2. The essay must be accompanied by a covering email providing the participant’s name, address, institutional identity card and proof of payment of the entry fee.
3. All submissions must be made on or before 11:59 PM, 10th November 2019.
4. Participants are allowed to submit one essay only; multiple or incomplete submissions will lead to disqualification.
5. Co-authorship is permitted.
6. Submission shall be in the English language.
7. Word limit of the submission is 2,500-3,000 words, excluding footnotes.
8. Any submission that is found to be plagiarized shall be disqualified from the Competition. To protect the creative interest plagiarism shall be permitted only up to 20%.
9. The essay should be the original work of the authors and should not have been published in any form or manner before. Integral University will not be responsible for any claims made by any parties regarding copyright infringements in the works submitted by authors.
10. Participant shall not include his/her name in the submission’s text in any form.
11. Copyright of the submission shall remain with Integral University.
12. In case of any conflicts, the jury shall be the final authority on the guidelines.
1. The submission shall be typewritten in an A4 sized document with 1-inch margin on all sides and be justified. The main text of the submission shall be in Font Times New Roman 12point. Further, footnotes shall be in Font Times New Roman 10-point.
2. Submission should be 1.5 spaced (except footnotes which may be single-spaced).
3. Submission must be in ‘.doc’ or ‘.docx’ format only.
4. All submissions must follow the Harvard Bluebook 20th Edition system of citation.
Registration – 05th November 2019, 11:59 PM.
Submission – 10th November 2019, 11:59 PM.
The result of the essay writing competition will be declared by 20th November 2019.
1st Prize: Certificate of Appreciation + Trophy + ₹3000/- Cash Prize
2nd Prize: Certificate of Appreciation + Trophy + ₹2000/- Cash Prize
3rd Prize: Certificate of Appreciation + Trophy + ₹1000/- Cash Prize
*E-Certificates will be provided to all the participants.
For any query, feel free to reach us on: email@example.com
Student-in-Charge – Mohd. Rameez Raza (+919936835699), Adnan Athar (+918318652422)
To Download Brochure: Click Here!
This post has been submitted by Mohd. Rameez Raza.
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Thanks for your feedback!